At Ramelius, our purpose is to deliver long term shareholder value. We endeavour to maximise our return on invested capital and where appropriate return a proportion of any free cashflows generated to shareholders in the form of dividends.
We are committed to:
- Paying ordinary dividends to our shareholders that are sustainable considering key underlying external and internal factors
- Subject to Board discretion, paying a minimum dividend of $0.01 per share on a full year basis with a target maximum payout of 30% of free cash flow generated for the financial year provided Ramelius maintains:
- a minimum cash and gold balance of A$50 million; and
- an overall mine life of at least 5 years
- Where possible, franking dividend payments to the fullest extent and in accordance with current taxation laws
For further details on the full Policy, please click here: Dividend Policy
Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP)
Ramelius has implemented a DRP, the rules of which are found here: Dividend Reinvestment Plan.
1 The payment on 20 August 2010 relates to a return of capital.
Share Register Contact
Computershare Investor Services Pty Ltd
Level 5, 115 Grenfell Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
Telephone: (08) 8236 2300 or 1300 556 161
Facsimile: (08) 8236 2305