At Ramelius, our purpose is to deliver long term shareholder value. We endeavour to maximise our return on invested capital and where appropriate return a proportion of any free cashflows generated to shareholders in the form of dividends.
We are committed to:
- Paying ordinary dividends to our shareholders that are sustainable considering key underlying external and internal factors
- Subject to Board discretion, paying a minimum dividend of $0.01 per share on a full year basis with a target maximum payout of 30% of free cash flow generated for the financial year provided Ramelius maintains:
- a minimum cash and gold balance of A$50 million; and
- an overall mine life of at least 5 years
- Where possible, franking dividend payments to the fullest extent and in accordance with current taxation laws
For further details on the full Policy, please click here: Dividend Policy
Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP)
Ramelius intends to develop a DRP in due course, and may, from time to time, provide shareholders with the option to increase their shareholding by reinvesting all or part of any potential dividend in additional Ramelius shares.
1 The payment on 20 August 2010 relates to a return of capital.
Share Register Contact
Computershare Investor Services Pty Ltd
Level 5, 115 Grenfell Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
Telephone: (08) 8236 2300 or 1300 556 161
Facsimile: (08) 8236 2305